Porsche Museum, Stuttgart
High-speed meets high-end AV technology
Extraordinary architecture – fascinating AV technology: at the Porsche Museum, you can interactively and emotionally experience 90 years of corporate history.
More than 80 exhibits on four floors are joined by an intelligent multimedia network and highly innovative, expandable AV technology.
Multifunctional and future-oriented conference and event rooms arecomplementing the museum.
- Silhouette projections and 3-dimensional, playable LED wall
- Visualizations via LCD concepts
- Soft-edge projections with image, sound and vibrations transfers on benches
- Multilingual audio guide system with flexible content creation
- Technical planning of vehicle information on plasma screens
- Presentation of themes in glass display cases
- Interactive Porsche touch wall
- Sound installation “Porsche in the Mix”