Liebherr customer centre
For a closer proximity to the customer
Showroom for interactive product presentation & modern working environment for networked way of working
After almost two years of construction, the new Liebherr customer centre was inaugurated in summer 2019. Liebherr has created a communicative meeting place in the new building on more than 3,500 square metres, thus increasing proximity to their customers. For this purpose, a showroom, a large training hall, huddle spaces and flexible work and meeting areas were implemented at great expense. The macom engineers accompanied the construction of the new customer centre in their capacity as AV technology specialist planners. Previously, the experts had prepared a business case as a basis for decision-making on the AV technology equipment of the building.
- The 350 square metre showroom makes the product range an interactive experience.
- A large training and event room allows events for up to 60 people.
- 25 modern meeting rooms and huddle spaces offer the technical equipment for networked working
- Business Case as decision template for AV technology equipment
- Technical AV design (LPH 03, 05 bis 07), implementation management and site supervision (LPH 08).
Read the entire story with all key facts and background information to the project
Download the case study now.
macom solutions for working environments
New working environments constitute a productivity factor. We support you during concept design, planning and implementation of your new work environments.
macomLAB is the non-proprietary innovation hub for experiencing, testing and developing state-of-the-art presentation, communication, interaction and collaboration systems.
macomBOX: all macom services at a glance
The macomBOX summarises all of our services: precisely defined, modularly based on each other and easy for you to select.