Lighting concepts that blend in seamlessly with the architecture and interior design
The illumination concepts provided by macom allow function, design and the atmosphere of the room to work in harmony.
Working in partnership with the illumination consultants at Rhein Licht, we design and plan comprehensive lighting solutions for all types of areas requiring interior illumination – independent of lighting manufacturer. The lighting concepts we create work in harmony with the architecture and the interior design of your rooms, enhancing the impact of different usage scenarios.
Using light to create new realities and enhance spatial qualities and perception
By carefully managing illumination, we ensure that lights have a positive impact on a room, enhance the atmosphere and arouse emotion. This makes it possible to play to the design and allow light to shape the ambience, depending on the specific requirements. The illumination solutions we provide are carefully planned by professionals to create the desired atmosphere – from a feeling of cosiness to exclusivity, ceremony, festivity, etc. The emotion we add is sensed by the people in the room, providing the right ambience and lending the interior and the architecture an added touch of quality.
Ask the experts – we create the right lighting atmosphere for every project
macom provides concepts that integrate energy efficiency with function and utility, from daylight to artificial illumination:
- people using workspaces feel more effective, focused and motivated thanks to direct and indirect light sources in a modern atmosphere
- exhibits with lighting that creates highlights and focuses the eye of the beholder on the essentials – in museums, galleries, presentations and exhibitions
- warm lighting in restaurants, bistros, hotels and lounge areas creates a comforting and relaxing feeling
- memorable moments and emotion thanks to illuminated displays and projections at events, shows, trade fairs, on building facades and at all other kinds of public events
- take a break and unwind in subtle light, placing emphasis and providing illumination in spas and sauna areas
- catch the eye in shops and windows by providing focussed illumination and optimising light to showcase valuable offers; set the scene and differentiate yourself from the competition
Efficient and sustainable
- energy-efficient, controllable and individually adaptable lighting solutions
- advice on maintenance and optimum use of energy for existing lighting systems
Full house at the macom Open LAB Day on 27 June 2019 in Eislingen/Fils: Professional visitors from well-known companies like BASF, BMW, Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini, Daimler, EnBW and Volkswagen took the opportunity to inform themselves about the latest AV...read more
Study by Focus Money and Deutschland Test selects Germany's most innovative companies macom Group is once more one of the most innovative companies in Germany: This is what Focus reports in the upcoming issue 25/19. After the first time in 2018, macom has been voted...read more