AV technology – specialist planning by macom
We lighten the load for you during the entire planning process
Planning expertise based on over 2000 AV technology projects
Our macom engineers have a wealth of experience gathered on over 2000 successfully implemented projects – of all sizes in a variety of industries. We plan projects independently of individual manufacturers, so the only priorities are your requirements, your specific needs and the long-term operation of your facilities.
Our engineers are also intimately familiar with all kinds of technical solutions, systems, manufacturers and service providers. This puts us in an ideal position to assess quality and pricing objectively. In so doing, we also take the specific design and architectural factors into account, ensuring the solutions we provide are not just efficient but also aesthetically appealing.
Efficient project implementation spells peace of mind for you in terms of scheduling and budgets
Ask the experts:
- the AV technology infrastructure in your indoor environments based on HOAI guidelines, in keeping with your requirements, processes and IT guidelines.
- room acoustics, speakers and amplification, delivering the best possible sound quality for speeches, meetings, video conferences and concerts.
- illumination solutions and lighting concepts for a variety of communication needs and indoor atmospheres.
Our specialist AV technology planning and project management always revolve around the benefit to you, so we
- reflect up-to-the-minute technology from the very first day of operation
- we put everything in place to ensure each project runs smoothly, thanks to professional project controls and detailed coordination of all interfaces – lightening the load on your own resources
- we look carefully at aspects such as ease of use and how the newly installed AV technology is controlled
- we ensure the new technology delivers high availability for efficient operation
- we ensure all of your technology and equipment is future-proof
- we make it possible to integrate technology into the aesthetics of the building so it blends in with the architecture
Services in the field of AV technology
Our AV expert Christian Bozeat was very popular on the ISE panels. „Could the IoT be a driver for AV technology going forward?” and “Earlier collaboration drives innovation for architects and integrators equally” were the discussions he participated in....read more
ISE 2018, 06.–09.02.18 im RAI Amsterdam Which innovations of the ISE 2018 do really matter? The macom engineering experts and trend scouts are on the move in Amsterdam to identify and evaluate the hottest AV trends. Benefit from our know-how and experience the ISE...read more