AV technology – specialist planning by macom
Ultimate 360° support and specialist know-how for all phases of the planning process, underpinned by world-class project management.
We lighten the load for you during the entire planning process
We provide you with support for your AV technology project, independent of manufacturer and spanning all phases of the planning process – from a basic analysis to a concept design, detailed designs, support with the complete tendering process, and even property monitoring and project controls.
Planning expertise based on over 2000 AV technology projects
Our macom engineers have a wealth of experience gathered on over 2000 successfully implemented projects – of all sizes in a variety of industries. We plan projects independently of individual manufacturers, so the only priorities are your requirements, your specific needs and the long-term operation of your facilities.
Our engineers are also intimately familiar with all kinds of technical solutions, systems, manufacturers and service providers. This puts us in an ideal position to assess quality and pricing objectively. In so doing, we also take the specific design and architectural factors into account, ensuring the solutions we provide are not just efficient but also aesthetically appealing.
Efficient project implementation spells peace of mind for you in terms of scheduling and budgets
During the construction phase we support you by supervising all stages of the project professionally, including coordination between all the different tradesmen involved. This ensures everything stays within schedule and budget, also safeguarding transparency and quality – key factors that are not just crucial for you as the project owner, but rightly expected!
Ask the experts:
- the AV technology infrastructure in your indoor environments based on HOAI guidelines, in keeping with your requirements, processes and IT guidelines.
- room acoustics, speakers and amplification, delivering the best possible sound quality for speeches, meetings, video conferences and concerts.
- illumination solutions and lighting concepts for a variety of communication needs and indoor atmospheres.
Our specialist AV technology planning and project management always revolve around the benefit to you, so we
- reflect up-to-the-minute technology from the very first day of operation
- we put everything in place to ensure each project runs smoothly, thanks to professional project controls and detailed coordination of all interfaces – lightening the load on your own resources
- we look carefully at aspects such as ease of use and how the newly installed AV technology is controlled
- we ensure the new technology delivers high availability for efficient operation
- we ensure all of your technology and equipment is future-proof
- we make it possible to integrate technology into the aesthetics of the building so it blends in with the architecture
Services in the field of AV technology
Experience stemming from more than 2000 projects: The macom engineers offer planning expertise within all work areas of AV technology. Ask the experts.
Optimal sound quality in rooms thanks to intelligent acoustics planning: bank on macom’s know-how of your acoustics planning.
The macom project management ensures budgets, quality and schedule of your AV technology and digitalisation projects. Ask the experts.
Rely on cost security and a defined project process: Benefit from the HOAI in all work stages. Ask the experts.
Fit for digital transformation: In order to be able to network more closely with scientists and digital experts, Sparkasse Bremen is moving its new corporate headquarters to the university campus. A four-storey new building for up to 600 employees is...read more
The German Trade Union Confederation (DGB) wants to move from Hackescher Markt to a new building in Berlin's City West. The previous head office at Henriette-Herz-Platz has become too small. To remedy this situation, a 55 m and 13 storey office tower will...read more