macom AV service management for efficient operations and professional support
AV technology projects don’t just stop after everything has been installed. You only really start to get ROI when everything is running smoothly. Indeed, this is central to success and gaining acceptance for the investment in new technology. And the best way to ensure that success is with the AV operations management offered by the experts at macom.
More than 70% of outlays during the life cycle of an AV system actually stem from everyday operation – not the original cost of installation or commissioning. Similarly, new AV systems only hit 100% productivity when everything is fully operational. It’s then that people really notice the value they add.
This means that your media projects are by no means over just because installation has been completed. It’s the running of the system that defines whether a project was successful. And without professional management and clearly defined processes, you’ll never quite achieve optimum operational levels. The best way to ensure success is by using the AV operations management offered by the experts at macom.
A safe return on investment for your AV technology projects
Benefit from the professional services offered by macom and ensure your media installations and digital technology keep running smoothly. The macom experts:
- plan operational concepts for your technical facilities, liaising closely with your IT team, facility management and actual users within individual departments
- make sure the transition goes as smoothly as possible, taking the project from original concept to live operation, ensuring budgets are kept under control and providing ultimate cost transparency
- take care of core management tasks relating to costs, quality, risks and change processes
- offer a central service help desk including first-level support and ticket management
- look after management of downstream internal service providers, external providers, or both – hand in hand with second- and third-level support
- draft and update documentation, providing an overview of your media technology and systems
- provide you with meaningful facts and figures on your media systems, including reports, evaluations of usage rates and benefits to users
The AV operations management offered by macom pays dividends
You benefit from the efficient and smooth running of your media installations and equipment. macom experts keep downtime to a minimum thanks to clearly defined support processes and fixed contact persons. This maximises systems availability and with this, user acceptance. Utilisation levels, usability and productivity improve as a result, as does the value added by the technology. By overseeing and monitoring your equipment centrally, macom also makes it possible to analyse exactly how systems are being used and for how long. This makes maintenance scheduling more predictable. Technology that’s being used more often can be treated differently from systems that are used less frequently. You can also use data to develop ways to optimise systems and plan future projects.
Ask the experts:
- a highly experienced partner, supporting you with your media technology and providing professional management and monitoring
- a strategic technology advisor for media projects and digitalisation processes
- an expert on concept development, planning and running media installations and digital technology projects
This means macom Group is shortlisted twice: Christian Bozeat, Managing Director of macom GmbH (UK) Ltd., has been shortlisted in the Consultant/Project Manager of the Year category. After the nomination for the project BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight in the...read more
macomNIYU has qualified for the finals in the category „Live Event“ at the InAVation Awards 2019t with their project BMW Vision iNext World Flight. An airworthy showroom in a Boeing 777F for the worldwide presentation of the new BMW Vision iNEXT...read more