New working environment as part of the customer experience – macom has designed for KPS
Digital AV technology extends the functionality of workspaces
Moving to the new office building at Lake Phoenix in Dortmund, KPS AG has doubled its office space in the former mining town. Open, multifunctional workspaces have been created that offer new perspectives for effective collaboration and a whole new customer experience. The new building offers room for up to 400 employees.
- New company building as part of the customer experience: Open, inviting work areas, modern conference and meeting rooms, design centres and a bistro with two roof terraces for employees and customers on six floors promote an open work culture and cooperation with customers. Interactive AV technology enables new functions: The technology makes communication, creative work and collaboration possible even beyond room and location boundaries, supported by a uniform operating concept without operating barriers.
- AV technology equipment in the new building: Meeting rooms and conference rooms enable different formats of productive cooperation with ad hoc meetings, presentations, creative workshops and conferences. The media technology equipment ranges from large-format displays to projection solutions and video conference systems.
- Digital signage system for brand presentation and visitor guidance: A digital signage system with displays at the lifts on each floor as well as in the reception and lounge areas enables a uniform brand presentation and relevant information for employees and customers. In addition, the system is used for visitor routing.
- Only short time frame for design and implementation: An AV technology concept with a business case before the planning phase was a must for the very short design and implementation time of three quarters of a year.
- Business case as a decision model for AV technology equipment
- AV technology design (LPH 03, 05 bis 07), implementation management and site supervision (LPH 08).
Read the entire story with all key facts and background to the project
Download the case study now.
macom solutions for working environments
New working environments constitute a productivity factor. We support you during concept design, planning and implementation of your new work environments.
macomLAB is the non-proprietary innovation hub for experiencing, testing and developing state-of-the-art presentation, communication, interaction and collaboration systems.
macomBOX: all macom services at a glance
The macomBOX summarises all of our services: precisely defined, modularly based on each other and easy for you to select.