Brilliant brand presentation of BMW Group at the IAA 2017
macomNIYU enables an ideal communications platform for BMW at the Frankfurt Motor Show
Interactive AV technology allows for emotional brand presentation
With several world premieres, BMW Group made a strong impression at the IAA 2017. The stand included the entire hall 11 with approximately 12,000 sqm. Thanks to several large-format LED walls, kinetic LED panels that can be lowered from the ceiling, large seamless LCD walls and interactive touch displays as well as a driving track and perfectly choreographed shows to present their new models, hall 11 was the sensation at the IAA.
The goal of macomNIYU: the optimal integration of modern AV technology into the sophisticated stand architecture in order to create an ideal communications platform for the BMW Group. Since 2013, macomNIYU has been responsible for the technical specialist planning of the trade fair stand. The experts have been commissioned for the third time in a row.
Optimal operation thanks to macomNIYU’s specialist planning
- Planning of all technical trades according to concept and anticipated needs
- Creation of a qualified tender for the technical trades of video technology, lighting technology, audio technology, kinetics and EDP; technical evaluation of the technical offers and price evaluation
- Undertaking of architectural plans, reprocessing and creation of CAD plans for the executing technical trades
- Detailed planning of all trades including interface management between the trades
- Planning of details such as LED mounting options, integration of the kinetic installation in the existing concept and the central feed control
- Adaptation to concept changes, price inquiries, market research regarding usable products
- Coordination with press show agencies and trade fair show agencies in order to make the technical concept usable for everybody
- Provision of the four persons responsible for the event technology (VF) in the planning process and during construction and show time on site.