Audi e-tron on stage
macomNIYU stages prototype presentation at Royal Danish Playhouse
The theatre as a location: a logistical and conceptual challenge
From July 3-6, 2018, Audi AG presented its Audi e-tron prototype to the press at the Royal Danish Playhouse in Copenhagen as part of the Big Picture series. The focus of the journalist event was the staging of the interior, the in-car sound and the sound of the vehicle itself.
Where normally ballet, opera and theatre performances of the Royal Danish Theatre can be enjoyed, macomNIYU provided a successful event with its creative planning of the display concept, the light show design and the stage direction. In addition, the experts acted as technical managers on site and were responsible for the overall coordination of all technical constructional trades.
- Creative and technical conception
- Planning and execution of the event direction
- Construction planning
- On-site technical management
- Overall coordination of all technical and constructional trades
- 12 m x 4.20 m projection on Trevira CS Voile screen gaze with U2 Panasonic R731K projector and ultra short throw lens