Virtual workshops and online meetings
Use the macom expertise in your office, at home or on the go
You are in the middle of a digitization project and need support? Are you planning new office and working environments and want a future-proof technology concept? You want to create an infrastructure for digitalised work and develop your processes? Do you need the right tools for distributed working?
We keep your projects on track: in every work situation. We advise you offline and online on your suitable solutions. With virtual workshops, digital stakeholder surveys and online meetings we can adapt flexibly to your work situations. You will always receive the usual macom quality and your projects will remain on schedule.
macom creates efficient working environments – for every work situation
We support you in every work situation – offline and online, flexible and barrier-free – with our workshops for:
- Strategy and concept development
- Technology and process consulting
- Requirements workshops
- Kick-off and Jour-Fix meetings
- Brainstorming, process planning and idea generation under the guidance of macom experts
We organise barrier-free online meetings for high-quality results. We support you with the optimal technical environment and provide the neces-sary tools for virtual workshops. In addition, we accompany you through the entire design and project process up to the transition to regular oper-ation and beyond.
- Over 20 years of macom experience:
- We know the requirements from over 2,500 completed customer projects.
- We adapt flexibly to your work situation. This prevents delays in the project process and project deadlines are met.
- We have years of experience with digital workshops, agile methods and virtual meetings: we know the advantages and disadvantages of common collaboration and UC tools and the special requirements of remote meetings and distributed working.
- You can immediately test the software tools for distributed collaboration during meetings and workshops.
- As a manufacturer-independent technology consultant, we show you which tools and solutions are best suited to your processes.
Your work situations are varied. Our agile methods for consulting workshops are just as diverse. This enables us to respond flexibly to your needs and provide you with optimal support.
- Expert workshops at macomLAB, FTZ Digital Reality or at your premises
- Stakeholder surveys
- Executive interviews
- Virtual expert workshops and online meetings
For our online workshops we offer an easy remote access for all participants, own data can be integrated by mouse click, workshop results are automatically distributed to all participants by e-mail without any break in the information flow. You do not need any additional programs or accounts and there are no additional costs compared to the conventional approach. Just ask us.
You have questions concerning our virtual workshops?
Your contact for virtual workshops:
Consultant Future-Workspace Collaboration & Methods
Tel. +49 711 25005 30
Fax. +49 711 25005 55
Or you can use our contact form and we will contact you immediately.
macomLAB is the non-proprietary innovation hub for experiencing, testing and devolping state-of-the-art presentation, communication, interaction and collaboration systems.
Strategy consulting on digital transformation
Consulting on digital transformation: macom prepares your company for the digital challenges of the future. Ask the experts!
Technology consulting on digitalisation projects
Operative consulting on digitalisation projects: macom supports you in realizing your AV technology strategies and projects.
Management duo for new business segment macom Managed AV & IT Services [Download press release] [Download press photo]Stuttgart 08.01.20: As of 01.01.2020, Siegfried Herrmann, aged 47, is responsible for macom’s new business segment macom Managed AV & IT...
Working after Corona: everybody back to the office – or maybe not? The corona protection measures are gradually relaxed. Shops are opening again; many car manufacturers are ramping up production again and the first students can return to school. Also, among my friends...