macomVIZ – virtual 3D visualization of room layouts
Virtual 3D room visualization makes it possible to experience rooms already during the planning
Have you ever asked yourself what a room or area you were planning will look like in the end? A floor plan drawing is usually not sufficient to imagine the rooms furnished and technically equipped.
Recognize the full room potential and the best possible use of space already during the planning phase: The 3D visualization solution macomVIZ makes your planning data accessible and tangible: virtual and interactive. It creates a virtual image of her visions and plans – immersively, interactively, in real time, individually.
Move freely through your planning project thanks to 3D visualization
As part of macom consulting and planning projects, macomVIZ visualises planned work, collaboration, event, customer, meeting and retail spaces already in early conception and design phases. Even before construction begins, you can move freely through the 3D virtual reality experience of your new rooms – on your screen or via VR glasses.
You can envision important details such as viewing distances, possible use cases, architectural integration of the technology, positioning etc. You see if everything works as planned. This provides you with a valid basis for decision-making, simplifies coordination and accelerates the project process.
Application areas of 3D visualization:
- Layout planning and visualization of areas for new constructions, rental properties and refurbishments
- Digital twin as a replacement for physical model rooms (e.g. conference room pilot)
- Visualization of event formats for the profitable marketing of event spaces
Features and advantages of 3D visualization:
- 360-degree panoramic view of rooms and spaces. You can experience your room from different positions within the room.
- Realistic impression of AV technology equipment, furniture, lighting conditions and use cases: different configurations and components can be compared
- Improved in planning security, improved cost and material control
- Existing planning data e.g. from AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUP, Blender etc. can be easily transferred.
- Possibility of linking to BIM systems
- Individually adaptable: from a simple presentation with standard components to a detailed visualization according to individual requirements
- The application runs on standard laptops and tablets or in the VR version on virtual reality platforms.
You have questions concerning macomVIZ?
Your contact for macomVIZ:
Digital Transformation Manager
Tel. +49 152 52500527
Fax. +49 711 25005 55