Full house at the macom Open LAB Day on 27 June 2019 in Eislingen/Fils: Professional visitors from well-known companies like BASF, BMW, Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini, Daimler, EnBW and Volkswagen took the opportunity to inform themselves about the latest AV technology solutions and to experience up close what the working world of the future will feel like. The Open LAB Day once again provided valuable inspiration for the digitisation projects and offered an excellent platform for exchange and networking.
Absolute highlights were the exclusive first-hand expert assessments of InfoComm Trends 2019:
- „IT goes AV“: Advance of IT companies into the AV market
- Formation of new strategic alliances (e.g. between Crestron and Microsoft in UC and Huddle Spaces)
- Increasing importance of highly standardized solution concepts on the AV market
- Dominant role of LED technology in large display and video wall technologies
- For meeting rooms, the motto is: „Collaboration First“; wireless presentation and UCC integration are becoming increasingly important alongside pure presentation.
- Hybrid and cloud architectures are on the rise
Find out more about InfoComm Trends 2019 on our YouTube channel.
We are looking forward to the next time: our big Christmas Special at macomLAB with AV trend prospects for the coming year on December 5, 2019 and thank you very much for your visit.