1. Controller for Data Processing and Data Protection Officer and general Principles
(2) Our Data Protection Officer is: Dr. Norbert Kuhn, Lange Strasse 18, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com
(3) Hereinafter, in the context of our information obligations, we would like to inform you in detail, which data are processed when visiting our WEBSITE. Furthermore, we would like to inform you about the associated protective measures we have also taken in technical and organizational terms.
2. Processing of Personal Data
(2) Personal data is processed by us only if and to the extent of which
- you have given us your consent to the processing of data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6 (1) Subpar. 1 a) GDPR);
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which you are a party or for the performance of pre-contractual actions that you request (Article 6 (1) Subpar. 1 b) GDPR);
- the processing of data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject to (Article 6 (1) Subpar. 1 c) GDPR); or
- the processing of data is necessary to ensure our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data prevail (Article 6 (1) Subpar. 1 f) GDPR).
3. Merely informative use of our WEBSITE
- IP-Address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) This information is technically necessary for us to enable you usage and functionality of our WEBSITE, in particular to display the WEBSITE and to ensure the security and stability of the WEBSITE. There is no link between this data and personal data of a specific natural person. Our legitimate interest lies in a functioning website. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) Subpar. 1 f) GDPR.
(3) We will delete your data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for the merely informative provisioning of our WEBSITE, the deletion takes place when the respective session has ended.
(2) The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 (1) Subpar. 1 f) GDPR. If your message aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) Subpar. 1 b) GDPR.
(3) Insofar as the deletion of your personal data does not prevent statutory or contractual retention periods, we will delete them as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. This is the case when the conversation with you is over. In general, the conversation is over when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
(2) Our WEBSITE uses persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(3) If personal data are processed by individual cookies, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Subpar. 1 f) GDPR for the protection of our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of our WEBSITE as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of our WEBSITE.
6. Other technologies on our WEBSITE
6.1. Google Analytics
(1) Our WEBSITE uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the WEBSITE. The information generated by a cookie about your use of our WEBSITE (including your IP address) is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on our WEBSITE, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the WEBSITE, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics within your Internet browser will not be merged with any other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our WEBSITE in full. You may also, at any time in the future, prevent the collection of the cookie-generated and WEBSITE-related data (including your IP address) from Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) Alternatively, for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting it by clicking the following link: Link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting our WEBSITE. Please note: The cookie only works for the browser on which it is placed. If you delete the cookie on this browser, you must reset it by clicking on the above links.
(5) Insofar as you allow cookies to be stored, Google Analytics retains your data for 14 months. Data that has reached the end of this retention period will be automatically deleted.
(6) We point out that Google Analytics is used on our WEBSITE with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” and that your IP address will only be processed shortened in order to exclude a direct personal reference. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(7) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our WEBSITE. With the statistics, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Our legitimate interests lie in the optimization and marketing purposes. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Googly Analytics is Art. 6 (1) Subpar. 1 f) GDPR.
(9) As part of Google Analytics, we use the additional features of Universal Analytics. Universal Analytics allows us to analyze your activities across our sites across devices. This is made possible by the pseudonymous assignment of a user identification (user ID) to a user. Such an assignment is made, for example, when you register for a customer account or log in to your customer account. However, no personal information will be forwarded to Google. Please note that also regarding the functions of Google Universal above possibilities of objection through the browser plugin or opt-out cookie are possible. You can also disable the cross-device analysis of your usage in your personal account by clicking on “My Account”, “Personal Information”.
6.2. Social media plug-ins with Shariff solution
(1) On our WEBSITE we currently use the following Social Media Plug-in: Facebook. For this we use the so-called Shariff solution. This means that when you visit our WEBSITE, no personal data is initially passed on to the provider of the plug-in. With Shariff, the connection to the social media platform is established via an HTML link. If you click on this link, the social media service is called up in a new window, in which you can share or link (if necessary after registration).
(2) Through the plug-in we offer you the possibility to interact with the social network and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Our legitimate interests lie in the optimization and marketing purposes. Legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
6.3 User analysis via external service provider LeadRebel, Pulserio AG
(1) We analyze our visitor data with the help of an external service provider. For this purpose, we pass on the data obtained from IP research to Pulserio AG, Schellenrainstrasse 13, 6210 Sursee, Switzerland, https://leadrebel.io/imprint. The categories of persons concerned are website visitors and users of our web services. The purpose of the processing is to evaluate the data obtained from IP research for lead generation.
(2) If visitors to our site are asked to give their consent, the legal basis for the processing of data is consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO. Otherwise, the data will be processed on the basis of our legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the lead generation through analysis of the data obtained through IP research.
(3) On this page: https://leadrebel.io/optout you have an opt-out possibility. In case of an opt-out, your data will no longer be collected by LeadRebel.
6.4. Use of SalesViewer® technology1) This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
(3) The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
(4) The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
6.5. Use of WiredMinds, WiredMinds GmbH
Our website uses counting pixel technology provided by WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. In connection with this, the IP address of the visitor is processed. The processing occurs only for the purpose of collecting company based information such as company name, for example. IP addresses of natural persons are excluded from any further processing by means of a whitelist. An IP address is not stored in LeadLab under any circumstances.
While processing data, it is our outmost interest to protect the rights of natural persons. Our interest in processing data is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. At no time is it possible to draw conclusions from the collected data on an identifiable person.
WiredMinds GmbH uses this information to create anonymized usage profiles of the visit behavior on our website. Data obtained during this process is not used to personally identify visitors of our website.
Opt-Out: Exclude from tracking (A functionally necessary cookie will be set to permanently ensure no tracking by WiredMinds LeadLab occurs on this website) .
7. Data Security
(2) Our WEBSITE is encrypted using SSL technology to prevent access by unauthorized third parties. You can recognize the secure transfer by the protocol name “https: //” in the URL line.
8. Your Rights
a) Right to Information
Subject to Art. 15 GDPR you can require a confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are processed by us. In this case, according to Art. 15 (1) GDPR, you have the right to obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose the personal data, the planned retention period or the criteria for the personal data determining the retention period, the right of rectification or deletion of your personal data, as well as restriction of processing or objection to processing, the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority, the origin of the data, if we have not collected your data from you, existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and according to Art. 15 (2) GDPR the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer of personal data to third countries.
b) Right to Rectification
According to Art. 16 GDPR you can demand the immediate correction and / or considering the purpose of the processing the completion of your personal data, if your data is incorrect or incomplete.
c) Right to Deletion
According to Art. 17 GDPR you can require the immediate deletion of your personal data, provided that there is a reason under Art. 17 (1) a) – f) GDPR. However, the right to delete your personal data does not exist, in particular, if its processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal rights (Art. 17 (3) GDPR).
d) Right to Restriction of processing
You may restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as long as we verify the accuracy of your data, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful processing and instead demand the restriction of the use of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or if you have objected to the processing, as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons prevail.
e) Right to Consultation
According to Art. 19 GDPR we communicate any rectification or deletion of your personal data or a limitation of their processing under Art. 16, 17 (1) and 18 GDPR to all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed, unless this turns out to be impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. According to Art. 19 sent. 2 GDPR you have the right to be informed about these recipients on request.
f) Right to Data Portability
According to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible, provided that the further requirements of Art. 20 GDPR exist, in particular, this is technically feasible.
g) Right to Objection
As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the legitimate interests and the balance of interests according to Art. 6 (1) Subpar. 1 f) GDPR, you can object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR. This is the case when, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in each case in the above description of the offers. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and according to Art. 21 (1) sent. 2 GDPR either no longer process the personal data or prove to you our compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms. Further processing is reserved, if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
According to Art. 21 (2) GDPR, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and profiling at any time, as far as it is associated with direct advertising.
You can inform us or the Data Protection Officer about your objection under the contact data mentioned in Sect. 1.
h) Right to revoke the Consent
(1) According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you have the right to revoke any data protection consent granted to us, at any time with effect for the future. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place based on your consent until the time of the cancellation.
(2) If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations, you have the additional right to complain to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. Please contact a supervisor in the Member State of your place of residence, your work place or the location of the potential breach.
Effective: May 23rd, 2018