AV and information systems in the hotel and catering industry
macom provides consulting: with information and entertainment strategies
Especially in the budget segment, where a number of new concepts and brands have recently entered the market, it’s important to base AV systems on the right assumptions. For example, the lifestyle and the information and entertainment strategy have to be a good match with the needs of specific target groups. Buildings should be an experience. And guests need to be offered access to barrier-free technology and encouraged to use value-added services.
macom plans: AV technology for hotels, restaurants and event centres
Our technology concepts take the theme and commercial emphasis of your project into account and reach out to your guests. macom ensures smooth coordination of the various technical services involved, bringing together budgets, benefits, design, the business model and service concepts to ensure projects are implemented quickly in keeping with the overarching concept.
Place your trust in the decades of planning expertise offered by our experts in the field of hospitality:
- room and function programmes
- FOH information management
- information systems, digital signage
- in-room information and entertainment systems
- infrastructure for guest relations and BOH systems
- central AV management systems
- user-friendly operational concepts
- digital environments, experience rooms
- conference and event technology
- room acoustics, lighting systems
- building automation, FMS connection
We connect people with innovative AV technology in both real and virtual environments, extending the reach of your concept.
macom manages: for optimal project scheduling and sustainable operations
We maintain a clear focus on the task at hand, providing tailor-made consultancy services in the form of export reports, strategies, technology implementation and services. Thanks to a wealth of frontline experience and expert know-how, we ensure that all decision-makers can plan with certainty, enjoying the support they need to develop and implement all kinds of projects in tourism.
We know from our own project experience in the hospitality sector how requirements, schedules and processes work. Whether it’s a new building, a renovation, a modernisation, a luxury hotel or low-budget accommodation for holiday or business guests, macom brings together all of the important parties, not only overseeing the running of the project but also coordinating business partners and contractors from the fields of AV technology, IT and control technology. In doing so, we make sure every target, deadline and budget is adhered to. We also offer related operational and service concepts to ensure trouble-free operation with high levels of availability.
Ask the experts:
- an experienced partner in the development and setting up of hotels, catering venues and event facilities
- a consultant in media productions and technical equipment
- a manufacturer-independent expert in entertainment technologies
- an experienced specialist planner and project controller for media-related construction projects in the field of tourism
Our AV expert Christian Bozeat was very popular on the ISE panels. „Could the IoT be a driver for AV technology going forward?” and “Earlier collaboration drives innovation for architects and integrators equally” were the discussions he participated in....read more
ISE 2018, 06.–09.02.18 im RAI Amsterdam Which innovations of the ISE 2018 do really matter? The macom engineering experts and trend scouts are on the move in Amsterdam to identify and evaluate the hottest AV trends. Benefit from our know-how and experience the ISE...read more