AV operations management:
macom provides your complete AV operations management of your existing service organizations:
- Central point of contact (SPoC) for all AV topics in regular operation
- Support on the basis of a service flat rate, can be adapted and extended according to requirements
- Service report 1 x a month
- Minor service reviews on demand
- Availability on working days, extension according to requirements
- Defined resolution time frames according to your specific requirements
- Additional adhoc and tailored support with individually bookable services
Individually bookable services:
- AV asset management: Management of AV assets and existing documentation within the macom service management platform with direct access for AV managers and authorized service providers
- AV help desk: AV hotline and service portal offer a central input channel and direct support for AV technology users. Ticketed issues are tracked and documented end-to-end.
- AV roll-out management: Central coordination and quality assurance for the roll-out of standardized AV technology (install, move, add, change)
- AV standardisation & service improvement: Proactive identification and coordination of improvement potentials and measures on the basis of data from operations management.
- AV asset monitoring: Connection of the AV assets to the macom service management platform with central monitoring of the integrated devices and proactive error management.