AV full service management:
macom provides your complete AV operations management of your existing service organizations.
- Central contact person (SPoC) and help desk for all AV topics in regular operation;
- Support on the basis of a service flat rate is individually adapted to the required quality;
- Regular service reports and minor service reviews on request;
- Accessibility according to requirements;
- Defined response and solution times according to requirements
- AV asset management: Management of AV assets and existing documentation within the macom service management platform with direct access for AV managers and authorized service providers
- AV help desk: The AV hotline and service portal offer a central input channel and direct support for AV technology users. Malfunctions are tracked and documented end-to-end.
- AV roll-out management: Central coordination and quality assurance for the roll-out of standardized AV technology (install, move, add, change)
- AV standardisation & service improvement: Proactive identification and coordination of improvement potentials and measures on the basis of data from operations management.
- AV asset monitoring: Connection of the AV assets to the macom service management platform with central monitoring of the integrated devices and proactive error management.